I got nominated by Just Soph and Riley (Thank you!) for the Liebster Award. She’s a fellow oncology mum, and her blog is about Riley’s journey through cancer, their daily lives, making memories & new journeys.
What’s the Liebster Award?
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Here’s a link to The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Questions Sophie asked:
1. What is your life goal?
To live life to the full and see as much of the world as possible.
2. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
Successfully contributing to the awareness of childhood cancer.
3. Favourite food?
Depends on my mood, but I’m always partial to a prawn dish.
4. Programme you’ve seen every single episode of?
This would be a long list. But, I will list the top 5:
- Game of Thrones
- Supernatural (including, even though we’re behind the US)
5. What gives you inspiration?
Kindness, knowing that others are capable of kindness, gives me hope and motivation.
6. 3 things you hate?
7. How do you spend your Sunday’s?
This is usually our lazy day, pj’s and TV. We may go outside if it’s a nice day, or if we forgot something in the weekly shop.
8. What made you create your blog?
I wanted to raise awareness from our experiences with childhood cancer.
9. What brings you the most happiness?
10. What is your main goal for this year?
Allowing Hannah to finally enjoy her childhood.
My 10 questions to the Nominees are:
- What is the one change you wish to see in the world?
- Where is your happy place?
- What song gives you motivation?
- What makes you laugh?
- What would you tell your 10 year old self?
- Which place would you like to visit again?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What do you love now, but hated when you were younger?
- Do you prank people on April Fools Day?
- When was the last time you took a selfie?